W2c – two lightbars in one. Low profile lightbar with extreme dual color light output
With the W2c Standby has taken another step in development and made two bars in one. W2c is based on the W1 bar with all its advantages and features. Without changing the bars dimensions, mechanical design and functionality we have combined the Blue and Amber W1 in to one single W2c lightbar. Even though we have combined the Blue and Amber the bar is still ECE R65 Class 2 approved in both Blue and Amber mode, which probably makes this bar the most compact dual color bar on the market today. This is definitely a world class product.
The W2c includes numerous of functions, from basic Blue/Amber 360° to super bright take down and alley lights, powerful LED modules with exceptional light output and fully controllable traffic arrow. The W2c can be controlled directly from a Standby CAN-control system or through a breakout box. You can always trust the W2c when you are on call!
- Dual color (Blue/Amber) in ECE R65 Class 2
- Modern aerodynamic design
- Ultra-low wind resistance gives lower fuel consumption and noise level
- Aerodynamically neutral for better vehicle handling at high speeds – Unchanged driving performance of the vehicle thanks to the aerodynamic design
- Alley lights and Take Down functions available – Lightbars are built with high bin, super bright LEDs for powerful output and consistant color
- Prepared for use with breakout box or as a part of a Standby CAN Bus Control System with CAN interface.
- Adjustable light output for day, night and cruise function
- Easy to service
- Swedish design and quality
Blue , Amber
15 A with peak at 30 A for less then 50ms. Fully equipped.
930, 1100, 1270, 1440, 1600, 1770 & 1940 mm
65 mm (corner modules)
47 mm (inboard modules)
ECE R65 I, ECE R65 II, EMC