With the new W3, we have taken another step in development and offer a world-class multicolored lightbar. It is based on our popular W Series, with all its benefits and features. The robust design and its aerodynamic design are the same as before, but the newly developed two-colour interior modules now offer a whole host of additional new possibilities.
Features such as stop, brake and position lights, as well as indicators, direction-, protection/work lights, police stops and traffic indicators are now available. In addition, the lightbar always has yellow and blue lights in the corners, as well as side work lights as standard.
W3 is approved according to ECE R65 Class 2 round-beam lights, as well as directional warning light Class 1. It is developed to cope with the tough Nordic climate and is built with high quality in mind. The lightbar is connected via CAN-Bus or via a break-out box purchased separately.
W3 comes with a full 4-year warranty.
- Aerodynamic design that provides minimal air resistance and low noise levels for the driver
- Built with high intensity light diodes
- Side work light is standard
- Front/rear work lights are available as an option
- Features such as position lights, indicators and traffic indicators
- Day/night location and cruise-light
- Easy to service
- Developed and manufactured in Sweden
- 4-year warranty