CS40 Control System
CS40 Control System is a system developed for Ambulance and Rescue Services.
CS40 Control System is a powerful system developed for Ambulance and Rescue Services. It is designed to be user-friendly and thus easy and safe to use in traffic.
The system supplies power and manages emergency functions such as e.g. siren, blue light, high beam flashing, yellow light, roof plate and a variety of vehicle functions, e.g. charge indication, work light, reversing light, cabinet lock, etc. There are also outputs to supply power to additional equipment such as com radio, computer, etc., which eliminates the need for additional fuse panels.
Charging indication has become a popular feature. It means that the light bar on the roof lights up dimly when the vehicle is being charged. It gives a clear indication, e.g. in the carriage hall that the charging cable is connected.
The system also supports maneuvering of the roof sign with several conditions so that it is not folded up in the wrong situation so that the sign is broken. Buzzer also sounds when the sign goes up and down.
All functions are operated via our T5 panel (5 inch touch panel) and can be supplemented with another T5 panel, e.g. in the back of a vehicle. Standby P1 panel (quick button for activating the siren and blue light) can be installed near the steering wheel for increased user-friendliness in case of an emergency.
The system is unique on the market as it supports the Volvo CAN bus, which is necessary if you are going to install in a Volvo and want functions such as
- Yellow light is activated by P mode when blue light is active
- Reverse lights are activated by R mode
- High beam flashing and working lights are controlled using speed
- Extra light
- Turn signals in an arc on the roof
The built-in voltage monitor switches off functions gradually depending on the voltage level in order not to deeply discharge the vehicle battery
The system is configured using our PC-based programming tool Standby Service Tool (SST).
The CS40 is a robust system for critical operations and tough vehicle environments. The units in the system have Automotive connectors that provide very high operational reliability and the software is developed for stable operation.
- Blue warning light front, rear, 360 (10A/output)
- Blue warning light windshield (10A)
- Amber warning light front, rear, 360 (10A/output)
- Amber light traffic display running light (in W3 ramp)
- Lead light (in W3 light ramp red or green)
- Yelp sound (intersection sound)
- High beam flashing
- Air horn
- Martin Horn
- Maneuver roof sign, e.g. foldable or ATA (1A)
- Charge indication (weak light in W3 light bar)
- Immobilizer (when charging)
- Interior lighting (6A)
- Work light right, right, back (6A/output)
- Interior/work light tailgate (20A)
- Additional light (20A)
- Additional reversing light (6A)
- Reading lamp (3A)
- 5 power outputs for additional equipment (10A)
- Operation Inverter (3A)
- Starting aid (battery connection)
- Reverse warning (1A)
- Engine heater control (1A)
- Cabinet lock (1A)
- External alarm
- Voltage monitoring
- T5 Touch Panel (extra panel)
- P1 Panel (hot button)
- Extension cable microphone 1.5M
- Extension cable microphone 4M
- Extension cable microphone 8M
- Standby Service Tool
- Programming cable
Maximum current output
T5: 165 x 95 x 19,5 mm
SE05L: 292 x 52 x 144 mm
-20°C – +70°C
ECE R10, EMC
T5 Touchpanel, SE05L control unit, S09 Siren Amplifier, Loudspeaker, Connectors, Functional description