Gyroled M130 is a modern LED beacon. It has the higher classification (Class 2) and thus provides a large bright light as well as day and night mode. The M130 is also approved for airport (ICAO) and has a top-placed LED to be clearly visible from the air.
M130 has 13 different flashing patterns It has a rotating light image in 360 or 180 degrees or flashing light image with single, double or triple flashing and ICAO mode.
The M130 is available in two versions: ISO mount for fixed mounting or with magnetic base where a 1,5 m long spiral cable with cigarette lighter socket is included. The connector is equipped with an on / off button and a button for changing flashing patterns.
It has a nice foot in aluminum that provides a robust construction with high heat dissipation for long life. The ISO version can be mounted with a hole diameter of 130 mm or 167 mm.
- Very powerful warning light
- 13 light combinations; flashing or rotating
- Available in blue, amber, red and green
- Top-mounted LED for identification from the air
- Cast aluminum foot
- ISO mount or magnetic base
- ECE R65 class 2 and day and night mode
- Airport approved (ICAO and EASA)