Our new H1 Handy Button, a single-button control panel provides immediate access to the key functions of the Standby system: siren and blue light, or only blue light. Without taking your eye off the road, you can start up these functions by simply tapping the H1 button – no more looking around and aiming for the right button to push when you’re in a hurry.
The Handy Button is fitted with a small diode which indicates the status of the functions as well as helping you locate the button in a dark driver’s compartment. The H1 Button is integrated with existing CAN-Bus systems and only requires a small program update in order to function.
Be smart, work safe and add an H1 Handy Button to your emergency vehicle.
- Drive safely without taking your eye off the road.
- The indicator diode makes it easy to find and can be activated in the dark.
- Ergonomically designed button fitted in close proximity to the driver.
- Programmable button which is integrated with the existing control system.
- Can be placed in locations other than the main panel.
60590243 – H1 Bracket for MiniDin and H5