W1 Lightbar Blue
W1 – the new benchmark. Aerodynamic, fuel saving and noiseless lightbar with extreme light output.
W1 is the result from five years of research and development where nothing has been left to chance. After hours of wind tunnel tests and extensive assistance from the leading experts in aerodynamics, electronics and LED technology, we have a world class product. W1 is the lightbar with minimal wind resistance, maximum light output and very robust electronics. All materials are carefully selected to resist the tough Nordic climate and also to handle the environmentally friendly cleaning and degreasing agents that are frequently used today.
The construction is very rigid with high grade aluminum in the chassis as well as die-cast aluminum LED modules with extra durable polycarbonate. W1 is built in modules making it very flexible and easy to service when necessary. You can always trust the W1 when you are on call!
The W1 includes numerous of functions, from basic blue/amber 360° to super bright take down and alley lights, powerful LED modules with exceptional light output and fully controllable traffic arrow. The W1 can be controlled directly from a Standby CAN-control system or through a breakout box.
- Modern aerodynamic design
- Ultra-low wind resistance gives lower fuel consumption and noise level
- Aerodynamically neutral for better vehicle handling at high speeds
- Unchanged driving performance of the vehicle thanks to the aerodynamic design
- Alley lights and Take Down functions available
- Lightbars are built with high bin, super bright LEDs for powerful output and consistant color
- Prepared for use in Stand Alone Mode or as a part of a Standby CAN Bus Control System with CAN interface
- Adjustable light output for day, night and cruise function
- Easy to service
- Swedish design and quality
15A with peak @ 30A for less then 50ms
930, 1100, 1270, 1440, 1600, 1770 & 1940 mm
65 mm (corner modules), 47 mm (inboard modules)
ECE R65 I, ECE R65 II, EMC